Let’s Work Together
We want to talk about how we can grow together because “we want to work with you!”
So, what makes us not only good enough…
what makes us better than the other guy?
- A background in event planning (we can attract sponsors, stakeholders and visitors)
- A deep familiarity with regional economic development agencies, tourism offices, and businesses
- Five years of direct experience as photographers for three regional tourism offices
- Experience creating, managing and marketing for our own business. We know how hard small teams like yours work. Because we apply what works for us to your projects, we’re invested in your success like it’s our own.
And we’ve worked with you already!
Well, not you exactly (yet). But many like you. Our work as photography and travel writing experts is extensive and eclectic – like us. Our quality images and writing capture the essence of the location, positioning you for success. We thencombine them with the right plan, people and proficiencies.
We’ll give you brag-worthy results (that’ll make your competition jealous).
Not only will your images look outstanding, they’ll do work for you. We craft what we give so it’s not only aesthetically pleasing, it’s functional. You’ll love showcasing them and your competitors will be desperate to follow your lead.
Your brand and what builds it is important to us.
Your brand needs to resonate with your visitors. That means every pixel has to strive to show your visitors that you’re the best in the biz.
Our process = your success.
And your success gets us closer to ours
This is where the dual benefit of collaboration is clear. When we provide you with impeccable service, your business can get bigger and better. And by working with you, ours can too. Our gain is seeing your return on investment. The process looks like:
A Discovery Session
where we coordinate goals and expectations
the culmination and allocation of our resources to best maximize efficiency
We Do Our Thing
while being accessible and responsive (even at a moment’s notice)
on-time, within budget, the right way
We put our best feet forward – and they’re professional ones.
Our photographers know their apertures. Our writers are Oxford comma savvy. Our project managers are three steps ahead. At Henderson Productions, every person who contributes to your project is talented and qualified in their field.
Let’s get in touch!
We want to know your needs, requirements, and preferences. We’re ready to show you that Henderson Productions ticks boxes that no one else can.
CTA, VDP, Tourism/Special Events Manager
Sue Henderson’s enormous talent has been an invaluable resource to me, and the media company I work for. I was tasked with creating special sections to celebrate the 350th anniversary of Stafford County. Many thousands of dollars of advertising revenue were on the line: the photos in these sections had to deliver. The sections were a huge success, thanks to the many incredible photographs provided by Henderson Productions. Sue is more than just a great photographer; she is an artist of the highest caliber.Bobby Hebert
Henderson Productions provided beautiful photography for a Franco-American culinary sharing that took place in simplicity and good humor… great souvenirs of a great time! Chef Thierry Louvier
Sue Henderson, of Henderson Productions, has been a frequent contributor to Front Porch Magazine for the past decade. Her creative, inspired and innovative photos capture the essence of the community spirit and its hidden gems that are not often seen.Virginia B. Grogan
– Angela Perkins, Owner
- Via Colori Fredericksburg (5 years)
- Via Colori Houston
- 2015 Wounded Warrior Games
- 2015/2016 Marine Corps Half Marathon
- Fintastically Fredericksburg
- Pawsitively Fredericksburg
- 350th Anniversary of Stafford County (30 events)
- 150th Anniversary of the Battle of Fredericksburg
- 150th Anniversary of the Battle of Chancellorsville & Spotsylvania County
- Reel American Heroes Tourney – Disabled Veteran Bass Fishizg Tournament
- Memorial Day Sunrise at Arlington National Cemetery
- An American Celebration at George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Veterans Golfers Association Tournament, Mid-Atlantic Heat – Virginia
- Stafford Hospital
- Christmas at Chatham Manor
- Annual Fredericksburg Christmas Parade
- 2016 University of Mary Washington Multicultural Fair
- Food Truck Rodeo, Spotsylvania, VA
- Fredericksburg Regional Wine Festival
- City of Fredericksburg Department of Economic Development and Tourism
- City of Fredericksburg Department of Recreation and Facilities Management
- Stafford County Economic Development and Tourism Department
- Spotsylvania County Economic Development and Tourism Department
- Department of Tourism, Moulins, France
- Stafford Technologies – Web Technology Development
- City of Juneau Tourism Department, Alaska
- Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast, North Canton, Ohio
- Thierry Louvier, Chef de Cuisine, Prefecture de l’Allier, France
- Jorgenson Bed and Breakfast, Juneau, Alaska
- City of Fredericksburg Department of Police
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Friends of Chatham
- Fredericksburg & Spotsylvania National Battlefield Park
- Front Porch Fredericksburg Magazine
- The Freelance Star Media Companies
- Martha’s Hay – Organic Pet Food Company
- Patawomeck Tribe of Virginia
- Riverside Dinner Theater &
- Conference Center
- Plumb Magic, LLC
- Stafford County Soccer League
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Wilderness Presidential Resorts
- Lake Anna Winery
- Wilderness Winery
- A Smith Bowman Distillery
- Before and After Café
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Entertainment Division
- Fredericksburg Area Museum & Cultural Center
- Signature Film Productions
- Gari Melcher’s Belmont Home and Studio
- Hartwood Winery